Your privacy is important to daniellejudson.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that daniellejudson.com collects, and the ways in which daniellejudson.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
daniellejudson.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information
Using personal information
daniellejudson.com may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where daniellejudson.com discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, daniellejudson.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Securing your data
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. daniellejudson.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
daniellejudson.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
daniellejudson.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
- by email to hello(at)daniellejudson(dot)com